Weather Anomalies- Waterspouts
One of your topic options is to write about weather anomalies WATERSPOUTS that can change global weather and climate.
Waterspouts: A waterspout is an intense columnar vortex (usually appearing as a funnel-shaped cloud) that occurs over a body of water. They are non-supercell tornadoes over water, and are typically not as dangerous as normal tornadoes.
To successfully complete this project, be sure to:
• Define the weather anomaly.- Waterspouts
• Compare the weather anomaly to normal weather conditions.
• Discuss the consequences of the anomaly. Recall earlier Critical Thinking exercises that discussed:
o Global economics
o International relations
o Local economic influences
• Describe the way that volcanoes, meteorite impacts, ice cap size fluctuations, and nuclear explosions might affect them as well.
Your final paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be 8-10 pages in length
• Cite 8-10 outside sources