A final draft should be complete, well-developed, refined, and error-free. It is important to revise your work for academic voice, style, and structure before submitting it. A final draft must always represent your very best work. WriteLab is a tool that can help you identify errors and learn from your mistakes during the revision process.
||Prepare: As you prepare to write your first discussion for this week, take a few moments to do the following:
- Write a three-paragraph summary of your favorite book, film, or television program. Summarize plot points, describe unique features, and discuss its impact on society. This summary does not require integration of outside source material.
- Review the Write Lab tutorial video.
- Use WriteLab to review and proofread your three-paragraph summary of a book, film, or television program.
- Carefully consider all issues and feedback noted by Write Lab, and revise your paragraphs.
- Review the grading rubric for this discussion