Imagine you are a movie critic writing for your own popular movie blog.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word review of one movie of your own selection in which you analyze the movie in terms of its genre and the elements of film. As part of your role as a movie critic, create your own scale to rate the movie; for example, a scale of 1 through 5 stars is typical of many movie critics.
Address and answer the following in your movie review:
- Identify the film’s genre and whether or not it was typical or atypical of its genre. Include a discussion of the film’s story in your discussion of the film’s genre.
- Do you think the editing was appropriate? Why or why not?
- Was the sound use effective or ineffective? Why?
- What feelings, if any, did the score elicit?
- Describe the film’s cinematography and how it did or did not support the mood and tone of the movie.
- How was the social context in which the film was made present in the film?
- What was the meaning of the film?
- What personal influences or biases do you have that affected your opinion?
- Was this film enjoyable? Why or why not?
- Would you recommend the movie, and how do you rate it on your scale?
Format your critique consistent with APA guidelines