Write a brief review of literature on the topic of Knowledge Management.
Survey peer-reviewed, three empirical articles on Knowledge Management. Identify the main authors and thinkers, and describe the following:
1. Their theses or hypotheses.
2. Their key contributions to this area of management theory.
3. The applicability/relevance of their findings in the 21st century organization.
In a paper of 850 words, write a review of literature of Knowledge Management that includes the following elements:
1. A synthesis and summary of foundational and current research on the topic.
2. The identification of and evidence to support a gap in the literature, an area of the literature that needs further research, an area of the literature that is particularly fascinating, or any interesting aspect of the literature you have observed.
3. Evidence in the literature to support or refute at least one of the reviewed articles.