Review the following case study that focuses on a shelter organization for unprotected children and young females:
Sandro, S. (2015, May). The non-sharing of organizational culture: A case study examining the management perspective. Asian Social Science, 11(10), 221-230.
Write a 2-to-3-page paper that discusses the importance of organizational culture and the influence of stakeholders on the overall management of this shelter organization. When considering organizational culture, address these points as a guide:
- Explain the main issue(s) covered in the case study.
- Were the stakeholders involved in the mission and vision that feeds into the organizational culture? If so, how?
- How was the problem(s) identified, and was the process effective?
- Who was involved in assessing and adjusting the organizational culture?
- What were the overall results? Was the organization successful in correcting its culture?
Your 2-to-3-page paper must support your claims by utilizing at least two references