Why is good listening important for both the audience and speaker? Provide two real or hypothetical examples of situations in which good listening was not employed and analyze the examples using a listening checklist to illustrate what went wrong.
Remember that your discussion response must include the following:
- A reflection on the concept we are discussing. Give us a summary of things you learned about this concept from your assigned chapter readings.
- A thorough example/discussion to support your reflection.
- A final statement that tells us what you take away from this week’s lesson.
- Properly formatted in-text citations and references.
- Strong grammar, spelling, and mechanics.
- In total your discussion should be at least 250 words.
Everything should be in APA style!!!!!