Assignment part: User requirements.
Don’t summaries or copy anything from this notes, just put it in consideration to do my task; this friend’s example notes which main it might be similar but different thoughts for so far and I want you to complete main in smart way that might contain the same recommended requirement as here and for each resource provided to you.
Questions : not required to cover for this period, but in consideration
1. What software should the cats be connected to?
2. What motions should each body part be able to do? (flexible or not)
3. Is the cat only ground based? (can it fly)
4. What type of scanning system will the robot cat use to understand its surroundings?
5. Should the cat have emergency medicine inventory capabilities?
6. What impression should the user have about the product?
7. Should the cat be able to speak and understand different languages?
8. How can this product be accessible to people with handicap? (Like blindness)
9. What type of fuel does the robot run on? (Batteries or solar)
10. Is the toy robot fully customizable?
Requirements for assignment 2: Functional requirements:
Cat controlled by a video game
Ears – independent
Eyes – independent
Nose – 2 D
Mouth / jaw – 1D
Neck – 2D
Legs 4 legs – 3 parts 1 – 3D 2-2D 3-1D
Tail – 10 joints 2D each
Eye colour – blue, green, brown, orange , red
Speaker in mouth
Select and play
– Update ( for developer or report of error or something like that)
– Powered on noise
How many languages – English, French, Mandarin, Spanish, German, Russian
Wi Fii and Bluetooth
Wire charging or wireless charging
C = Attack, Hold, Follow, Move to, Defensive, Aggressive, Passive
Controllable with iOS, Android, windows and Mac, HTML 50,
Move, charge, sounds, lights
They are the main developers because they envision the perfect product.
Sponsor – creative vision
Management – reports on who has contributed what to the project.
Consultants – Limited access what work done?
Core team – Hardware guy – I/O Specifications
Software – Who did what?
Who is responsible for what?
Marketing – demos , videos, screenshots, what is happening? Time for them to review things. Documentation+ 25 % money
Legal :Patent, NDA (non-disclosure agreements) Who is doing what?
Market Forces: PETA are a P.I.T.A
Confidence in your project
SIG (Special Interest Group) – Safety (sensor)
Customers – Play Game, Play Stand alone
Open API- Sure! + 20% to total cost
Offshore Assembly –
– Cost of updates +100%
Hardware in advance – don’t screw up big delay
Theft of Intelectual Property
Requirements for assignment 2: user stories: