[u07d1] Unit 7 Discussion 1
• Competencies in Psychology
• Attributes and Evaluation of Discussion Contributions.
• Professional Communications and Writing Guide.
• Graduate Psychology Discussion Rubric.
As we mentioned in the unit studies, we have covered a wide range of competencies essential to your success as a professional in psychology and a graduate learner. For this discussion, reflect on your career exploration and the competencies most relevant to your vision as a psychology practitioner-scholar. Respond to the following questions:
• What skills and abilities are most critical to your success in your psychology specialization?
• What strengths do you bring to your future career path in your specialized field?
• What insights did you learn from your Sternberg chapters related to your career vision?
Note: If you are having difficulties finding an individual to interview, include information about the positions or experiences you would like that person to have. Your peers and instructor may be able to help you find someone to interview. Ideally, you should complete this interview by Unit 9.