• This dissertation will be formed from 3000-4000 words.
• The dissertation will be as published paper form that contains (abstract, introduction, methods, result, discussion, and conclusion).
• I have already written the protocol in February. I have got my supervisor feedback as well.
• So I want you to read the protocol then:
1. Consider the good points.
2. Add points that I missed and you think it is important.
3. Add the new literature from February till now. (I uploaded the protocol for you).
4. Summaries the protocol into 900 words for introduction and 700 words for methods.
• The dissertation structure will be: (see appendices 1 in the guideline)
1. Abstract will be 200 words.
2. Introduction will be 900 words from the protocol as I mentioned above.
3. Methods will be 700 words from the protocol that I mentioned above.
4. Results will be 250 words in tables with little comments if needed.
5. Discussion will be 1000 words.
6. Conclusion will be 200 words.
7. Key clinical finding will be 50 words.
The research question is: what level of evidence support that adjunctive proprioceptive training exercises have additional value when compare to the routin rehabilitation program in reducing the risk of recurring ankle sprain?
Design: systematic review. Add meta-analysis if needed.
Reference style: Please use Vancouver style.
The range number of references is 40-50.
I will upload the protocol with the feedback from my supervisor.
Please follow CRD or Cochrane handbook for writing systematic review.
Written in the format of Clinical Rehabilitation. (See clinical rehabilitation guidelines)
Use tables if you want to shorten the word counts.
Please ask me if you are confused before you start.
please let the writer number 107507 do this order because it is the second part of order number 81336016. Otherwise I will no accept this order from any different writer.