What is the COO effect? Does the COO effect affect all Countries and Product Types? Give examples.
• A detailed solution to the agreed questions and discussion covering the following criteria:
• Your supporting reasons
• Identification of the relevant international marketing theories or concepts from at least six (6) relevant secondary references (journal articles, newspapers, magazines etc.). Please note, at least four (4) of the sources must be academic journal articles. Students need to demonstrate that they can read and extract useful information from academic papers.
• Identification of your own examples of application of the relevant theories.
• Use of relevant maps, graphs, statistics and samples (e.g. samples of product(s) and its promotion) are encouraged.
• Harvard referencing should be used with in-text referencing where applicable and a list of references at the end.
• Written solution should be in essay format. Bullet-points are not accepted.
• Word length is maximum 500 words excluding any figures, tables, graphs, references and appendices.