Ensure to review the lecture notes, readings/ articles and the following clip to answer the question below.
1) audio clip to be listen/ enable you answer the questions.
2) Required Readings/ articles
Cameron, G., Freymond, N., Cornfield, D. & Palmer, S. (2007). Positive possibilities for child and family welfare: Expanding the Anglo-American child protection paradigm. In G. Cameron & N. Coady (Eds.), Moving toward positive systems of child and family welfare: Current issues and future directions (p. 1-77). Waterloo: Wilfrid Laurier Press. (Uploaded in file)
Sinhu, V. & Kozlowski, A. (2013). The structure of Aboriginal child welfare in Canada. The International Indigenous policy Journal, 4(2). http://ezproxy.library.uvic.ca/login?url=http://ir.lib.uwo.ca/iipj/vol4/iss2/
Question to be answered in 300 words:
1) What does a human rights framework contribute to a child protection service-delivery system?
2) What are the major themes that stood out in the lecture, readings and clip?
3) Do any of these themes have any relevance to your personal and professional learning and aspirations as a social worker in Canada? If yes and/or no, explain why and how.