Objectives of IQs:
Develop greater self-awareness
Accept full responsibility for your beliefs, decisions, and consequences
Recognize your effect on others
Anticipate events and consequences
Learn about your strengths, challenges, and biases
• Answer each of the following questions using detailed descriptions and examples.
• Discuss positive and negative (and possibly negative) factors/characteristics
• Include your thoughts, feelings, and present actions
• Type (12 pt. type size), double-space, and use appropriate writing conventions.
• Type the full question before answering.
• Grading is based on thorough, honest answers, writing skills, and following directions = double-spacing and typing the full question.
1. What are your beliefs about a deity? How do your beliefs influence your daily thoughts and
2. What will the role of money be during your life? Think about the future and be specific.
3. In general, what are your basic beliefs about other people intellectually, morally, and socially?
What are your beliefs about yourself, intellectually, morally, socially?
4. What kind of student are you? What kind of employee are you now and what kind of employee will
you be when you formally begin in your chosen field?