Discussion—Training Delivery Methods
There are various training delivery methods for effective on-the-job training (OJT) and team training. In this module, you are challenged with researching the strengths and weaknesses of training methods, including virtual classrooms, instructor-led classrooms, and online self-study training.
Using the module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, research training delivery methods. Then, respond to the following questions:
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of virtual classrooms, instructor-led classrooms, and online self-study training methods?
- When is each of these training methods appropriate, and how is this determined?
- What are some of the ethical considerations when selecting the delivery method of training topics?
You are welcome to answer these questions from the perspective of the trainee or the trainer. Do keep in mind the various learning styles that exist, including those for auditory learners, visual learners, and kinesthetic learners.
- Write your response in 350–500 words. Follow APA guidelines for writing and citing text. All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for citing sources.
- By Saturday, November 21, 2015, post your response in the Discussion Area. Read and respond to the posts of at least two other students by the end of Wednesday, November 25, 2015.
Discussion Grading Criteria and Rubric
All discussion assignments in this course will be graded using a rubric. This assignment is worth 40 points. Download the discussion rubric and carefully read it to understand the expectations.