Read the case study, entitled “Marketing in Schools” attached. Once you finish reading the case study, answer the following questions:
* Is there an appropriate age that advertising should consider?
* Who are the stakeholders that will be affected by your decision, and how will each be affected?
* What are the benefits and drawbacks to advertising products within schools?
* What other facts would you need to make a decision, and how might your decision affect the stakeholders?
Discuss alternative marketing practices that could be ethical and help the schools to raise money.
Evaluate any assumptions that you make. The case study should be thoroughly discussed, and the written submission should
* be at least two pages in length (not including the cover and reference pages),
* include a summary of the case study, and
* answer the five questions listed above.