Primary Discussion Response is due by Wednesday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Sunday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Tendonitis commonly occurs in the upper and lower extremities. Find 1 type of tendonitis, and using a minimum of 100–150 words in the Discussion Board, describe what tendon(s) and surrounding muscles and joints are involved, what causes this tendonitis, and what the treatment is.
Click on the Scenario link in your course dashboard for additional information on the course scenario.
For the assignment below, please note the following:
- A bullet point is a complete sentence, with special attention to clarity, grammar, and spelling and an emphasis on formal tone, rather than conversational language.
- Key online search terms are in ” ” (quotation marks).
- You will use the template provided to complete this assignment.
Using your textbook, course materials, and online resources and search engines (search engine 1, search engine 2, search engine 3), report back to the Discussion Board with 5 bullet points related to the following:
- Point 1: What are some major components of the “skeleton”?
- Point 2: What are some interesting points of “muscles”?
- Point 3: When do you think “sebaceous cysts” may occur?
- Point 4: Where do you think “tendonitis” occurs in the body?
- Point 5: List some take-aways from this experience that may change your approach as you embark on your health care career.
Be sure to access the interactive Web site to assist you with your assignment.
To access the Adaptive Learning site, you will need the following:
- URL for the Web site that is posted in the Announcement section by your instructor
- Your specific log-in information, which was sent to you via e-mail
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
Students are graded on the quality and originality of their posts and responses, not the quantity.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Bing. (2015). Retrieved from http://www.bing.com/
Google. (2015). Retrieved from https://www.google.com/
Yahoo. (2015). Retrieved from https://www.yahoo.com/