BOOK/ARTICLE REVIEW AND DISCUSSION GUIDELINES
1. What is the subject matter of the reading?
2. What are the salient and auxiliary ideas, issues, and/or arguments of the reading? Engage this talking point within the context of the particular topic for which the reading is assigned and the course content in general.
3. Discuss each of the salient points/issues and their supporting facts or arguments.
4. Do you find these arguments, discussions, and expositions convincing?
5. What knowledge or experience of the issues, ideas, or events discussed in the reading do you have that supports your position above.
6. Evaluate the organization of the reading. Is it easy to understand?