Personnel Planning and Recruitment
- Working individually, either physically visit the local office of your state employment agency or visit their local website. Answer the questions listed below and use the associated headings in your paper (using proper APA formatting).
- Agency Jobs: What types of jobs seem to be available through this agency, predominantly?
- Source for Applicants: To what extent do you think this particular agency would be a good source of professional, technical, or managerial applicants?
- Application Process: What sorts of paperwork (or computer input) are applicants to the state agency required to complete before their applications are processed by the agency?
- Services Provided by the Office: What other services does the office provide?
- Opinions about the State Agency: What other opinions did you form about the state agency?
- Personal Experience with a State Employment Agency: Note: you may also include your own personal experiences with this or another agency
- locate at least one article in a peer-reviewed or professional journal that supports the assignment selected.
- 600-900 words,The paper should be written as a professional report with APA.