Include a cover page and a reference page with at least three resources, cited using APA citations. Page length requirements: 2–3 pages, not including cover page and reference page. Must be APA format and plagiarism free due to turn it in.com requirement.
Economic Analysis Paper Four: Short-Term Company Outlook
Your fourth analysis paper is the short-term company outlook. Using your company selection, complete the following main elements:
- Using the relationships between macro variables and company/industry performance and the short-term outlook for macro variables from analysis paper three, develop a short-term (about one year) outlook for your company that is shown as an extension to the historical data tables or graphs you developed in previous papers.
- Answer the following questions on the outlook:
- Is the macro economy helping to promote growth in your industry?
- Are current government policies likely to result in slower or negative growth in demand?
- Will costs be adversely affected or helped by government policies?
3.Conclude with an assessment of how current macro policies are affecting your industry or company and any steps companies within the industry can take to benefit from or mitigate the effects of the policies