suggest one (1) key financial ratio that a health care administrator should create a trend analysis for. Suggest one (1) key insight that may be gained by the administrator in regard to the performance of the organization. Provide support for your rationale.
· Use the Internet or Strayer databases to research the current and projected inflation rates and the related impact expected on health care costs. Next, assess the level of importance of one (1) key driver of the inflation of health care costs. Indicate how this inflation can be managed strategically in the future to minimize the financial impact. Provide support for your rationale.
· Use the Internet or Strayer databases to research information related to the budgeting processes within the various types of health care organizations. Next, determine the most-effective budgeting approach for a hospital, indicating how this approach can lead to effective financial management of the facility. Provide support for your rationale.
· Assume that you are an administrator for a hospital, and you need to acquire a new technology system so that you may comply with regulatory requirements. Create an argument to be presented to the leadership team in which you justify the need for your facility to invest in this new technology. Then indicate the value to the organization and provide support for your argument.
· In the scenario, the contract negotiations between North Creek Healthcare and the community hospital concluded with an agreement on non-financial (legal) terms. Suggest the most critical element of the contract and the impact to the short-term and long-term operational strategy of a community hospital. Indicate the potential implications to the hospital’s financial targets.
· Imagine you work for a hospital where the operating margins have been consistently below national norms for the past three (3) years. Discuss one (1) key driver of the below average performance. Suggest one (1) strategy to improve the future management of the driver that you’ve discussed