Use the Capella library to locate a quantitative research study in an area of psychology that interests you or an area that applies to your field of interest. You may also select a study in which you have been personally involved, either academically or professionally.
Write a 5–6 page assessment in which you complete the following:
- Summarize the research study.
- Summarize and interpret the data (statistics).
- Analyze the results. Use a minimum of 3 academic resources to support your analysis.
- Explain the findings and implications of the study in a manner that can be easily understood by a nonacademic or nonscientific audience.
- Critique the research methods used, particularly for their impact on results.
- Make suggestions for further research in this area. Additional Requirements Your paper should meet the following requirements: Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message. • APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA sixth edition style and formatting. • Number of resources: Uses a minimum of three (3) academic resources. • Length of paper: Submission includes 5–6 typed, double-spaced pages. • Font and font size: Paper uses Times New Roman, 12 point.