- Respond to each item. Each response should be concise and between 2–3 paragraphs in length.
- Use MS Word to write your responses, and submit your answers to all three questions in one Word document.
- Copy and paste each question within the document, so that your instructor can see which question you are responding to.
- Think ahead to your future work with children and families. How would you explain to parents the importance of the stages a preschool-age child goes through in acquiring syntax and morphology? In your own words, describe the main developments that occur in each stage (I–IV) as presented in the course text.
- Define two types of knowledge needed to achieve communicative competence, and provide an example of each.
- Which of the theoretical approaches to studying and understanding language learning do you most associate with, and why? As part of your explanation, include relevant examples of your own experiences.
all Orginal work please
Due in 12 hours