1. Summarize the main purpose of The Immigration Act of 1924. .
2. State the primary focus of the U.S. antiterrorist policy today..
3. Define “right-wing terrorists” and give an example. .
4. Distinguish between international terrorism and home-grown or home-land terrorism..
5. Summarize or define “terrorism”. .
6. What form of terrorism uses high technology in the planning and carrying out of terrorist attacks?.
7. List the elements of Trafficking..
8. List the international agenices that collect crime statistics from a large number of countries..
9. Some experts suggest that the risk of international terrorism is decreasing and that the U.S. will suffer from fewer incidents of international terrorism. Do you agree or disagree? Why? .
10. Identify the act which established the Human Smuggling and Trafficking Centere within the U.S. State Department..
11. List the consequences if a group is designated as a “foreign terrorist organization”.
12. Define comparative criminology.
13. Distinguish an “act of terrorism” from a “violent criminal act”..
14. Identify motivating factors for terrorism.
Hope that you and your family had a wonderful christmas, I want to wish you and your family a Safe and Happy New Year.