Article for reference:
Chong, O. (2006). An integrative approach to addressing clinical issues in
complementary and alternative medicine in an Outpatient Oncology Center. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 10(1), 83–89.
Critique the Chong article and prepare an APA style–referenced four to five-page response to the following questions:
- Summarize in your own words the National Institutes of Health (NIH) definition of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM).
- Provide reasons for nondisclosure of CAM use among patients.
- What are the reasons for using CAM among patients? Justify your answer using examples and reasoning.
- What is the role of the clinical nurse practitioner?
- Review at least one additional scholarly research article that supports or refutes the claims made in the Chong article.
- Compare and contrast the results discussed in each article.