Credible reference materials, including your course textbook(s), may be used to complete the assessment.
Please use Assignment Reference
• Wheelen, T. L., Hunger, J. D., Hoffman, A. N., & Bamford, C. E. (2015). Concepts in strategic management and business policy: Globalization, innovation, and sustainability (14th Ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
Review both Milton Friedman’s Traditional View of Business Responsibility (pages 70-71) and Archie Carroll’s Four Responsibilities of Business (page 71-72) in the textbook( see reference information above), and develop an understanding of their ethical principles. Your research must include resources from the college’s Online Library, sources that should be cited in the PowerPoint. You are to compare the two theories and create a PowerPoint presentation on your comparative study. Your PowerPoint presentation should include the following elements:
• Slide 1: Title page
• Slides 2-3: A summary of Milton Friedman’s main points
• Slides 4-5: A summary of Archie Carroll’s main points
• Slide 6: Which principles would you like implemented at your current place of work (or where you wish to work in the future), and why?
• Slides 7-8: Provide two detailed examples of organizations where you believe that Friedman’s theories are applied.
• Slides 9-10: Provide two detailed examples of organizations where you believe that Carroll’s theories are applied.
• Slide 11: List of sources using APA guidelines