You will write around 800 words on the rationale for your advertising campaign.
You need to prepare an advertisement for a product that you know about. The product name can be either real or could be imaginary. Your advertising campaign should include the following information:
(1) The strengths of the product and why people should buy it
(2) Your target audience and again why this product would be especially attractive to these people.
(3) How this product has been previously marketed and the strengths and weaknesses of this.
(4) Some statistics related to sales of this product.
(5) Where and by what means to you intend to advertise this product.
(You need to think about TV advertising, billboards, newspapers and magazines, the internet or any combination of the above)
You could include a slogan for your product or add some endorsements if you wanted to but these are optional.
TAKE A LOOK OF MY PRODUCT ADVERTISEMENT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO TALK ABOUT