1. Name and then describe the theory that Laub and Sampson developed.
2. What did Dennis Stevens mean by a “silent deal”?
3. What is “bulletproof software” and who developed it?
4. Discuss Thornberry’s views on delinquency.
5. Define white-collar crime.
6. Define differential reinforcement.
7. Identify the types of rape under Groth’s typology.
8. What was Williams and Flewelling’s theory of predicting family homicide?
9. According to Roscoe Pound, what is the law designed to do?
10. What is RICO and what is its purpose?
11. Describe the “Pluralistic Perspective” and list its components.
12. Summarize Karl Marx’s theory of the “haves” and the “have nots”.
13. Pursuant to early feminist criminology, what would happen as gender equality increased? 14. Summarize the provisions of the Comprehensive Methamphetamine Control Act.
15. What did Reckless mean by “inner containment”?
16. Under the common-law definition of rape, what was rquired by the rules of evidence?
17. Name the U.S. Supreme Court case that held that for scientific evidence to be admissible in court, the test or procedure must be generally accepted by the relevant scientific community.
18. Discuss the theory that Edwin Sutherland developed.
19. According to the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services, name the components of an effective national strategy for preventing and responding to identity theft.
20. Identify stalking behaviors.