Learning Outcomes (from the CRS):
3. Employ discrimination when collecting and organizing data so that it is reliable and
4. Synthesize information and concepts from multiple sources in support of a point of
5. Present information and ideas in a structured manner, orally and in writing, using
appropriate support (such as visual aids, charts and graphs).
Organization & Methodology:
Select a topic related to business, and develop a clear main idea or point of view. Obtain
approval for your topic and idea/PoV from your tutor before starting your detailed research.
When your choice is approved, conduct research and prepare your outline. Use good-quality
academic sources to support your ideas and observations, together with reliable nonacademic
sources as required. Write a business report of 1,800 to 2,200 words (excluding
cover sheet, executive summary, references and appendices), with a minimum of 5 academic
references in the GIHE/APA6 style
1.I will personally give the writter access to school online e-books once the contract is made- for reference
2. Try not to use to fancy words as this teacher is super annoying and smart
3. the topic has been approve from the teacher so use this as the topic