- In an essay that incorporates primary sources, textbook, lecture and power –
point and the documentary film 500 Nations, though the prism of either land or
labor describe the various ways that the development of the cotton gin impacted
the growth and development of the United States?
- In an essay that incorporates primary sources, textbook, lecture, power-point
notes and the documentary films 500 Nations and We Shall Remain compare and
contrast the approach of Tecumseh and the Five Civilized Tribes to westward
expansion by the United States.
- Compare and contrast the approach of the Federalists and Democrat –
Republicans on how each would narrate a story of the growth of the United
States through 1830. Which position do you support and why?
- In an essay that incorporates primary sources textbook, lecture and power-point
notes compare and contrast the Missouri Compromise of 1820 to the various
compromises after the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo that were finalized in 1850.
- In an essay that incorporates primary sources, textbook, lecture, power – point
notes and the documentary films 500 Nations choose an approach to narrate the
process of the separation of the British North American Colonies from England.