ment (1-2 pages)
- Briefly describe the results of your personality test.
- Briefly explain your values as they relate to work and family life.
- Think about your personality and values as they relate to Erikson’s stage of Generativity vs. Stagnation as you answer these questions:
- If you are NOT in the generativity stage yet, do you think your personality and values are predictive of what you will do in that stage of life? Describe your prediction or why you believe your personality and values would not be predictive.OR
- If you ARE in the generativity stage, do you think there is a relationship between your personality, values, and generativity? Describe the relationship or why you think there is none.
- Considering generativity as a continuum from most generative to most stagnant, on a scale of 1 to 10, where would you place yourself or your predicted self? Why?
- Summarize your thoughts about the relevance of Erikson’s stage of generativity to your life based on your personality, values, and the activities in which you are engaged.
Note: Be sure to protect the identity of any persons you describe.
Support your Application Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are asked to provide a reference list only for those resources not included in the Learning Resources for this course