Health Promotion Program -would do it due 07/24/2016 Yhomit ONLY!!!!
Health Promotion Program -would do it due 07/24/2016
Assume that you are working in a community health department. The department has some federal money that it wants to allocate to two health promotion programs from the following:
- Decrease in deaths from cardiovascular disease
- Decrease in deaths from breast cancer
- Decrease in teenage pregnancy
- Decrease in cigarette smoking
- Decrease in incidence of diabetes
- Decrease in motor vehicle accidents
- Decrease in obesity
Identify the health promotion programs that you would want to investigate and get them approved by your instructor.
Write a FULL 3 page report in a Microsoft Word document, addressing the following questions:
- Identify the risk factors associated with the selected health promotion programs.
- What is the target population associated with the selected health promotion program? Consider the hypothetical target population, consisting of middle-aged women, male adolescent gang members, premature infants, etc., and describe the characteristics of each program.
- What are the risk factors that you want to focus on in order to achieve the objective of the health promotion program?
- What intervention would you recommend to be most appropriate to reduce exposure to these risk factors? You can choose at what level of intervention you want to implement each program (primary, secondary, tertiary health intervention).
- What will be the process by which this intervention will achieve the goal of the program?
- What will be the anticipated outcome of this intervention?
Support your responses with examples makes sure is detailed
Cite any sources in APA format.
Submit your document by July 24, 2016.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Analyzed the target population and the risk factors associated with the selected health promotion programs.||
|Analyzed and outlined the risk factors to be targeted in order to achieve the aim of the health promotion program.||
|Explained an intervention to reduce exposure to these risk factors, the process by which it will achieve the aim of the program and its anticipated outcomes.||
|Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary. Cited all sources using correct APA format.||
- 100% Custom papers
- Any delivery date
- 100% Confidentiality
- 24/7 Customer support
- The finest writers & editors
- No hidden charges
- No resale promise
Format and Features
- Approx. 275 words / page
- All paper formats (APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago/Turabian)
- Font: 12 point Arial/Times New Roman
- Double and single spacing
- FREE bibliography page
- FREE title page
We take all due measures in order to avoid plagiarisms in papers. We have strict fines policy towards those writers who use plagiarisms and members of QAD make sure that papers are original.