In three to four pages, using Microsoft Word, along with accompanying Excel spreadsheet data, address the following areas:
- Discuss and show the cost associated with starting your company and show a pricing model for your products or services (create a table in Excel).
- Create income statements and balance sheets for three years using Excel spreadsheets.
- Create a break-even analysis (create in Excel).
Use Microsoft Word to create a financial summary containing needed start-up funds and how you will obtain the start-up funds, pricing model, and summarize your financial spreadsheet data. Develop a detailed Excel spreadsheet for the financial data (use separate worksheets in Excel for more organization).
In three pages using Microsoft Word address the flowing areas:
- Identify the components needed in cash flow statements.
- Explain the benefits of cash-flow analysis and any problems that could arise if it is not conducted.
- Last, use Excel or other spreadsheet software to create cash flow statements for three years. Please include this information in your Part 1 Excel file.
Content, Focus, Use Of Research worth 50%: Paper addresses all assignment requirements, indicates depth of knowledge about the topics and key areas, contains a clear and concise introduction with a thesis statement, comprehension body of paper, closing summary, and includes a minimum of three cited and referenced resources (APA 6th edition).
Analysis and Critical Thinking worth 30%: Analysis and critical thinking indicates optimal reasoning with a defined purpose, based on assumptions, writer’s point of view, discusses the advantages and disadvantages, and uses data, information, and concepts/ideas to address the assignment topics or key areas in the paper.
Writing Style, Grammar, APA Format worth 20%: The capstone uses the APA (6th edition) writing style using active voice, which is in third person and concisely written. The paper is free from incorrect punctuation, use of jargon/clichés, incorrect grammar and mechanics, and is correctly formatted based on APA 6th edition guidelines.