- You are required to complete ALL short answer questions.
- Your answer for each question must be complete, define key terms, provide examples, written in your own words and must include a minimum of 8-10 sentences.
1. What challenges and/or different forms of discrimination did Dominican immigrants face upon arriving to the United States? How did Dominican immigrants respond to and survive the challenges/discrimination they faced in the United States?
- Identify and discuss the events or conditions in the country of origin leading to Guatemalan/Nicaraguan/Salvadorian (focus on 1 group only) migration to the United States. Discuss the relationship between the United States and the events or conditions in the country of origin leading to migration.
- According to Juan Gonzalez, what are two (2) reasons why Latino migration will continue in the 21st century? Explain the two (2) reasons why Latino migration will continue in the 21st century.