This can’t be plagerized! I submit into a website that will reveal if it is plagerized.
In a 5- to 7-page (not including references), double-spaced, APA-formatted paper, summarize the theory or theories you intend to integrate into your work as a school counselor. Structure your Assignment to the following key questions or areas and connect your responses to theoretical foundations, while offering scholarly support for your ideas. In addition to the course materials, you must include at least five scholarly sources.
Existential Theory, Alderian Theory, Existential Theory, Person-Centered Theory, Gestalt Theory
- Explain how your chosen theory(ies) addresses the role of the school counselor, which includes promoting students’ academic, career, and personal/social development.
- Describe the nature of the school counselor-student relationship and its relative importance, both according to your view and the perspective of your chosen theory(ies). (Be specific with regard to your interest in Elementary, Middle/Jr. High School, or Secondary school counseling).
- Identify key factors that promote and enhance student success, both according to your own views and the perspective of your chosen theory(ies). (Explain what key factors facilitate positive change).
- Describe the key goals of the school counseling process, according to your chosen theory(ies). (In other words, how will students be different, as a result?)
- Describe developmentally appropriate techniques and procedures of your approach and describe their application to school-based settings.
- Describe specific student populations, presenting issues, or developmental concerns best suited for this approach, as well as those least suited for this approach.