Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Identify and discuss some advantages and disadvantages of using online recruiting.
- List and define the four (4) recruiting objectives that impact online recruitment. Select one (1) of the objectives you feel may be most important. Provide an explanation.
- Take a stand on whether or not the attributes of a website (attractiveness, quality, and ease of use) would affect your motivation to apply for a job at a certain company. Justify your position with specific examples from 2 business websites from which you are familiar.
- Provide two examples of assessment testing and list the pros and cons of each assessment testing.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the complexities of HRIS administration.
- Analyze talent management and its importance to the organization.
- Evaluate the use of the Internet to achieve organizational recruiting, training, and development objectives.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about human resource information systems using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.