Training and Development
Identify a specific organization and choose three items to illustrate the two best and the weakest form of employee training and development from the following list:
- On-the job
- Computer-based training
- Special assignments and teams
- External training
- Briefly identify your chosen organization, their mission, and needs.You may research and use any organization if you would prefer not to use one where you have personal experience.
- Evaluate and compare the three types of training and development methods (two best one weakest), and justify your position by referring to the needs of your chosen organization.
- Apply critical thinking and the learning from the major objectives of this week’s material.
- Formal writing and all APA norms are required.(For help, see the APA, writing, and research resources in Course Materials.)
- You should include two quality sources to support your ideas.Paraphrase from one and provide a quotation from the other. APA 6th edition citation and reference rules will be important. (For help, see the APA, writing, and research resources in Course Materials.)
- Responses should be between 600 words excluding the title page and references.
- Provide your response as a Microsoft Word document