NO FORMAT IS REQUIRE JUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.
“Agile versus Process Maturity Approaches
- From the e-Activity, define CMMI, explain its purpose, and describe how two process areas of CMMI deliver on its purpose.
- Give an example of how the CMMI six-point scale is used to assess the software development process in an organization.
“Software Process Metrics”
- You have been hired to evaluate and measure the software development process for a company that develops mobile iPad and iPhone applications. Describe three types of software process metrics that may be collected as part of a process improvement scenario.
- Provide at least one example of each type of metric you identified and explain how its data could be collected.
- From the e-Activity, take a position that the benefits of using the built-in Windows Firewall are or are not superior to those offered by third-party software products that boast similar features and integration with the Windows Server 2012 operating system. Provide justification for your response.
- Describe, in your own words, the two (2) features of the Windows Firewall in Windows Server 2012 that you believe are most useful to users. Provide one (1) specific example for each feature to demonstrate the manner in which each can work towards the goal of greater security on the server, the network, and in the organization as a whole.