Objective: The objective of the Essay is to provide you with the opportunity to explore in greater detail aspects of the theoretical perspectives of cultural imperialism.
Brief: Choose a specific cultural artefact, activity or event. Use the theoretical perspectives of cultural imperialism. Select a number of key concepts or ideas from that theoretical perspective. Provide a detailed analysis of your chosen cultural artefact, activity or event in terms of your key concepts.
• See the slides of PowerPoint just for review and for further details of instructions. Do not choose a cultural artifact, activity or event that mentioned on the slides.
• You must include a list of Works Cited at the end of your essay, using Harvard style.
• Your essay must be 2000 words long, excluding the Works Cited.
• You may include a small image if it will be helpful to readers (note that the maximum total file size you can upload is 20MB)
• You must number the pages of your essay.
• Use five academic journals for sources.
use British English.
Please use five academic journals for sources.