In a minimum of 300 words, post your responses to the following:
- Explain why problem delineation and definition is so important to the policy development process.
- Explain why it is necessary to outline the goals and objectives of a policy.
- Pick a social issue that is of interest to you and formulate a compelling problem statement to garner attention for your advocacy efforts. Discuss also the goals and objectives of your efforts.
- By Saturday, February 6, 2016, post your responses to this Discussion Area.
- Through Wednesday, February 10, 2016, respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts. While responding, explain the reasons why you agree or disagree with the definitions of the problems they selected. You should focus on how their problem definitions and the goals and objectives of the related policies will or will not increase the attention given to their advocacy efforts.