WERS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE VIDEO AND RESEARCH
Directions: In the textbook, read Chapter 3. Drawing upon your reading, answer the following questions with an appropriate essay. Be thorough and support your statements with evidence from the reading.
- Who were the barbarians? How did the civilization of southwest Asia spread among the barbarians?
- What did the early Greeks (after about 800 B.C.) adopt from other peoples?
- In ancient Greece, what was democracy? Summarize how democracy developed .
- What was the way of life for women in Athens? Be sure to discuss each class of women.
Instructions: Watch the following video and answer the following questions.
- Were the Persians “bad”? Why or why not?
- What did the Greeks develop that is important to us today?
- Were the Greeks “good”? Why or why not?
- What are the important questions of history?