Creswell (2014) discusses data analysis and the interpretation of results. The author also identifies various threats to validity, strategies for specifying variables, techniques for dealing effectively with study participants, and suggests some techniques for evaluating the results of a research study (SEE ATTACHED). After examining his suggestions, consider the strengths and weaknesses of his approach as you
- Describe the various components of an experimental method plan, as envisioned by the author.
- Explain two styles of threats to validity.
- Describe the nuances involved in interpreting results from an empirical study.
- Must use at least three peer-reviewed sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style