HUM/114 Critical Thinking: It’s How – Not What You Think!
Write a 50 to 100 word short-answer response for the following: 8 discussions
(1) Primary Values of a Critical Thinker?
(2) By focusing on the parts of thinking in any situation—its purpose, question,
information, inferences, assumptions, concepts, implications, and point of view.
(3)How Skilled Are You as a Thinker?
(4)Weak Versus Strong Critical Thinking
(5) One belief I have been taught within or about religion is I have been taught this by (whom?)
(6) As humans we think; as critical thinkers we analyze our thinking.
(7) To what extent do my prejudices or biases influence my thinking?
(8) How do the beliefs I have uncritically accepted keep me from seeing things as they are?