For the Unit III Assignment, you are tasked with preparing a 500 word minimum paper in which you use a negotiation situation that you have participated in (e.g., sale or purchase of a house, car, salary). Use the following outline in developing your paper:
• Introduction with background information
o Description of subprocesses used/observed
o Effect of subprocesses on negotiation outcome
• Communication techniques use in the negotiation
• Sources of power used in the negotiation
• Conclusion, what did you learn from this experience? What would you do differently, if anything? Your assignment must:
• Be a minimum of 500 words.
• Include an introduction which summarizes the main points of the essay and identifies the relevance of the assignment to the course topic(s).
• Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format.
• Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment (Unit III-Essay), the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment length.