Terrorism Suppression and Freedom
You will write about the main topic given (Terrorism Supression and Freedom) and then will explain the four topics given below in detail. The purpose of this paper is to discuss this topic through the lens of your Christinan Worldview.
Write a detailed paper. Remember this is a college level research paper. Write a good abstract, good outline, and good thesis is a must for any research paper. The thesis must state the subject matter of your paper, and explain the position that you are taking on the subject. In your thesis, you must take a position on the topic—this could include exposing the faults, explaining the positive, or providing a better way of dealing with the problem.
All of your paper headings and subheadings it must be clear and concise to provide an established framework for the paper.
Talk about the following 4 topics given below in detail:
1. The concept of Terrorism
2. Terrorism and the Political Culture
3. Terror and Resistance
4. Terror and Retailation
Gardner, T. J., & Anderson, T. M. (2012). Criminal law (11th ed.). Belmont, CA: Wadsworth.
The Research Paper must:
• Be 5–8 pages in length (not including the Title page and the References page).
• Use Times New Roman in 12 pt. font, be double spaced, and have 1 inch margins.
• Use current APA formatting including page numbers with running heads in the upper right hand corner; a cover page with the title of the research paper, student name, course name, and instructor name; an abstract, a References Page with citations in current APA format. (All citations must be alphabetical order)
• Utilize academic writing (i.e. neutral gender, no personal pronouns (I, we, our), no rhetorical questions, etc).
• Cite any idea that is not your own (In a good research paper there should be many citations, and remember the in text citations must be in current APA format).
• Use at a minimum of 10 scholarly sources including journals from the field (online or hardcopy) and books. Bible verses, case law, and statutes will not count as part of the 10 sources.
• Be submitted via the SafeAssign link for a plagiarism check. Any PLAGIARISM will result in zero points and possibly failure of the course.
Wrtie your paper according to the criteria given below:
Introduction • Is there a clear thesis statement? What is the topic you are going to address?
• Does the introduction provide a clear overview of the paper’s contents?
Content • Are the issues raised in the topic properly treated?
• Are differing viewpoints considered, analyzed, and treated?
• Is the analysis thorough?
Conclusion • Does the conclusion offer a good summary of issues treated in the paper?
• Does the conclusion offer suggestions for further study?
Materials/Sources • Does the bibliography contain at least 10 scholarly sources?
• Are materials properly cited and quoted in current APA format?
• Are the sources less than 5 years old?
Structure • Are the transitions between paragraphs and sections clear?
• Are proper headings used?
• Is the treatment of the topic logically oriented?
Style • Does the paper use current APA format correctly?
• Is the paper without spelling and grammatical errors?