Final Research Paper
Before you submit your Final Research Paper, make sure that you have
• Reviewed the “Research Paper Guidelines” to ensure your paper addresses all required components and develops a clear position in response to one of the writing prompts provided.
• Reviewed the Model Final Research Paper in order to understand expectations for the assignment.
• Incorporated a minimum of five scholarly sources.
• Provided well-researched evidence to support each claim.
• Incorporated feedback or suggestions into your revisions.
• Proofread your final draft for errors in grammar, mechanics, and style.
• Written a paper that is approximately seven to ten pages total in length, including
o a title page
o five to seven pages of body text (1375 words)
o a references page
• Formatted your paper according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Your Final Research Paper will be assessed on the following components:
• APA formatting
Submission Information: Complete the tasks above and save the document as a Microsoft Word or compatible .doc or .docx file. Submit your assignment via the Assignment Submission button. Please use a naming convention for your assignment file that includes your last name and the week number. So, your Final Research Paper assignment should bear a file name that looks like: smith_w5.docx.
Writing the Final Research Paper
The Final Research Paper
• Must have a body length of five to seven double-spaced pages formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
• Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
• Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
• Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought, well-supported claims, and properly cited evidence.
• Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
• Must use and cite at least five scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library.
• Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
• Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Side note: I have attached the draft for this essay. Please read it and revise it accordingly. Add more to it as well, of course. Also, I have attached the comments to my draft so please take advice from it.