Details in costumer area
Added on 12.04.2016 23:51
– DO NOT attach files!
– DO NOT put work in the \”Comments\” section.
– CLICK ON \”WRITE SUBMISSION\” to write work & submit it on blackboard. If you do not do this properly points may be deducted or your work may not be graded.
– Minimum word count requirement is 2000 word count
– CITATIONS & BIBLIOGRAPHY REQUIRED IN MLA FORMAT.
– This is a \”SafeAssignment\” so your work will be scanned through this blackboard system for plagiarism
– Make sure to read the Announcement on Plagiarism & \”google\” for questions on in-source citations & bibliography
– If there is direct plagiarism then you may receive a 0 for blatant plagiarism, where you do not have citations or quotes as required.
– Must have a MINIMUM of 3 sources in MLA bibliography & used in the writing.
– This is a research assignment.
– You will will be graded on your grammar, spelling, plagiarism detected through scan & content. It would be quite noticeable if you just throw it together at the last moment, make sure you take time to do this paper properly.
You must pick ONE of the debate questions. Research. Use this format.
a) An introduction which looks at the background of the issue, the history of the issue, & any general information on the issue. You can include cases or any information to introduce the topic/issue. Your intro must NOT be biased, it must just be informative.
b) Answer the question \”yes\” AND \”no\”. Make sure to do thorough research using citations from sources. You are to defend both sides of the debate question. Be in-depth & thorough.
c) Give a conclusion where you summarize both sides of your debate. Again this is not biased, it\”s a summary.
d) In your conclusion you may give your position on the issue, but the focus of this assignment MUST BE RESEARCH.
Here are the debate questions to choose from:
– Is Capital Punishment justified in Texas?
– Should guns be allowed on college campuses in Texas as the law allows?
– Should Texas allow \”prayer in schools\”?
– Should abortion be even further restricted as it has been in Texas & other states?
– Should there be further restrictions on immigration in Texas & southern states?
– Should marijuana be legalized in Texas?
– Does Affirmative Action advance racial equality? Specifically use & look at the Fisher v. UT case & Hopwood v. Texas cases.
– Do we need tougher gun control laws in Texas?
You must have a minimum of 3 sources. You are required to use MLA format for citations & your bibliography. No in-source citations = -15 points or more deducted!
CITATIONS & BIBLIOGRAPHY ARE REQUIRED!!! Must be in MLA format.
This is a research writing assignment, so there must be in-source citations when you are quoting or influenced by your research. ANY TIME YOU COPY WORD FOR WORD YOU MUST HAVE = quotes & an in-source citation after the quote. ANY TIME the majority of the wording is in the same format and/or has the same ideas or wording as a source this may be plagiarism if it\”s not in quotes and/or contains a source citation.
ANY TIME YOU ARE INFLUENCED BY AN OUTSIDE SOURCE CITE, WHEN IN DOUBT CITE!!!
DO NOT USE EXCESSIVE QUOTING. Quotes should be used sparingly & only when it\”s not possible to paraphrase. If I find that you are relying too much on quotes then it will lower your grade significantly.
Read \”ANNOUNCEMENT\” on \”Misuing quotes\”. In college you need to learn how to read through research & then rephrase in YOUR WORDS. Quotes should be used to enhance your work.
READ ANNOUNCEMENTS WHICH GIVES YOU INFORMATION ON PLAGIARISM & HOW TO AVOID IT. PLAGIARISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, CITE YOUR WORK!!
You will be graded on content, grammar, spelling, & plagiarism detected through the scan as well as all the requirements listed above.
NO ATTACHED FILES, I WILL NOT GRADE!!!
DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR WORK IN THE \”COMMENTS\” SECTION. If you do then I will deduct -10, that is for general comments from readers, not where your work is to be submitted.
Added on 12.04.2016 23:58
NO WIKIPEDIA ALLOWED. LIMIT PERSONAL OPINIONS, AVOID USING \”I\” THOUGHT