For this work, it will research factors, the listed companys financial position and corporate governance impact on corporate profitability listing.
For the literature review:
- Don’t just read – you need to write as you are going along. If you find writing difficult, then write in note form first and then try to develop your ideas later on.
- Are the aims and objectives clearly set out?
- Are all terms defined and explained?
- Have you organised your paragraphs/sub-sections into themes/topics, rather than by author? (cf. Foundations of Scholarship exercise)
- Is your referencing accurate and correct?
- Have you paraphrased properly, or have you ‘copied’ work from a source?
- Do you have too many/few sub-sections? (Ask a friend to review, and look at the work of others.)
- Is all the information directly relevant to your topic? For example, if your topic is on ABC in China, then you do not need to write everything you can on ABC and everything you can find on China – you should focus on ‘ABC in China’.
- What is your research question or hypothesis, and is it clearly stated at the end of this chapter?
- For this literature review, it will research factors, the listed company’s financial position and corporate governance impact on corporate profitability listing.