1. First, Explain and discuss the Nightingale Pledge, which is an nursing adaptation of the Hippocratic oath that most if not all nursing schools require graduates to take.
2. Explain its historical role, function and purpose, as well as its ethical benefits and limitations.
3. Research arguments in favor of and against the pledge. For instance, address the ethical implications of requiring nurses to pledge to God or address feminists’ concerns that nurses pledge to “aid the physician in his work.
• Word Count—Minimum 1000 words.
• References—Minimum 3 peer reviewed references
• APA FORMAT IS REQUIRED