Consultancy Business Report on Louis Vuitton Company competing in the high end fashion business.
Evaluate the strategic management of Louis Vuitton brand and draw conclusions and (only if appropriate) recommendations, in light of the organisation’s resources and competences and the prevalent business environment.
The report must be supported by sound research, rigorous analysis and a solid argument.
Let the learning map guide you through the steps leading from the internal analysis through to a SWOT analysis, strategic options, their evaluation and to the conclusions
Assignment Request (Louis Vuitton) Business Report
1. Objectives of the report (5%) ¬¬¬¬
What you have to produce to satisfy the brief
2. Strategic Capability (S&Ws) and updating of O&Ts, including KSFs (30%)
Of the RTW and Diffusion segments, –referring to ass.2 as appropriate
3. Construction of the SWOT matrix: To include relative weightings of the factors in the SWOT; Selection of key strategic issues: The highest figures, positive or negative in vertical and horizontal margins: Formulation of strategic objectives, consistent with the key Strategic issues identified in the SWOT matrix (25%)
4. Competitive Position, cost leadership vs. differentiation Direction for the action: Ansoff Matrix;
Internal vs. External methods of development: organic,
Collaborative, M&A (15%)
5. SAFe: Suitability, Acceptability, Feasibility (10%)
6. Comparison with current strategy (15%)
7. Conclusions, with recommendations if appropriate; if not, explain why (15%)
Use only articles and website as references
The only book to use as reference is Managing Fashion and Luxury Companies – for Erica Corbellini and Stefania Saviolo