Emotion in Negotiation
Conduct a light research on the role of emotion in negotiation process, and the effect it has on the outcome of the negotiation. In your essay, try to answer the following the questions:
- Does emotion delay the negotiation process, or prevents parties from reaching an agreement? Why or why not?
- As a negotiator, what are the benefits of emotion in negotiation?
- Evaluate some of the strategies for dealing with emotion in negotiation.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1000 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing
- 100% Custom papers
- Any delivery date
- 100% Confidentiality
- 24/7 Customer support
- The finest writers & editors
- No hidden charges
- No resale promise
Format and Features
- Approx. 275 words / page
- All paper formats (APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago/Turabian)
- Font: 12 point Arial/Times New Roman
- Double and single spacing
- FREE bibliography page
- FREE title page
We take all due measures in order to avoid plagiarisms in papers. We have strict fines policy towards those writers who use plagiarisms and members of QAD make sure that papers are original.