Focus on why people study social psychology and think about the kinds of problems social psychology attempts to solve.
• Next, consider the following three social situations:
• A high school or college campus shooting
• An act of domestic violence or child abuse within a family
• Looting of shops and homes after a natural disaster
• Now, consider the three social situations and think about how each of the social psychology approaches would treat each situation.
With these thoughts in mind:
Post by Day 4 a discussion of how two of the social psychology approaches might explain one of the three situations. Be brief but clear in your analysis.